Who knew you could make your own mayonnaise? Enjoy these Tarragon Chicken Lettuce Wraps with vigor!
Tarragon Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- 2 eggs (pasteurized)
- ½ cup Tarragon-fused Olive Oil
- (Branch and Vine)
- 1 heaping tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 3-4 cups roast chicken (coarsely chopped)
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds (toasted)
- Lettuce cups
- In a blender, add 2 raw eggs, Dijon mustard, Sicilian lemon vinegar.
- Turn on high.
- Drizzle in olive oil, until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add additional olive oil if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the refrigerator to thicken further until ready to use.
- Combine chicken, celery and cranberries.
- Add enough of the mayonnaise to moisten to your taste.
- Toss in almonds.
- Scoop into lettuce wraps
Here we pair Tarragon Olive Oil with chicken to create a special chicken salad to fill lettuce leaves or rest atop a green salad. Feel free to use a rotisserie chicken for this recipe. To be on the safe side, use pasteurized eggs for this recipe.