These Reindeer Cookies are hot on Pinterest right now. Make them as a surprise or involve your kids in the design. They are fun treats to make — but get ready to have chocolate all over your fingers!!
Get creative and with the use of white almond bark, you can whip up a batch of snowmen.
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Almond Bark (melting chocolate
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs or white round candy
- Red Hots or red m&ms
- According to package directions, melt about 3 blocks of chocolate almond bark.
- Completely coat 1 Nutter Butter cookie.
- Working quickly before almond bark hardens, place your pretzel for the antlers, and then place your eyes and nose. Continue this method until your almond bark becomes a little too stiff to coat nicely.
- Allow the cookies to harden on wax paper until set and then store in an airtight container.
- Note: It takes 6 blocks of chocolate almond bark to coat an entire package of Nutter Butters but it is easier to work with 3 blocks melted at a time.