Thin roasted asparagus stalks make this healthy side dish an elegant and tasty complement to any meal. Better: this takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
Even better: asparagus is good for you in countless ways. A great source of fiber, Vitamins A, B, C, potassium and chromium, it also detoxifies the body and therefore may be a powerful cancer-fighter. Click here for more information about this nutrition powerhouse.
- ½ bunch thin asparagus stalks
- 1 tsp. Branch & Vine Picual extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil and place on sheet pan.
- Salt sparingly and pepper generously.
- Roast for 5 -8 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Add lemon and zest.
- Toss and serve.