This Irish Cream is a lavish gift shared with me over Christmas from my friend, Kim Treat. Use the best Irish whiskey you can afford. This is a lovely way to warm up your sweetie! I think this is much better than Bailey’s Irish Cream. Make it an extra special treat by pouring some in your favorite cocoa. Enjoy!
- 1⅔ Cups good Irish whiskey (I used Jamisons)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup (Hershey’s is good)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. cold strong coffee
- Mix together in a blender. Transfer to airtight containers and refrigerate.