Author: Quick & Simple
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoons lemon pepper herb blend
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 4 4-ounce boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mist a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, beat egg white with a whisk until frothy; whisk in milk.
- In another bowl, combine herb blend, bread crumbs and paprika, mixing well.
- Dip chicken in egg white-milk mixture and then coat with seasoned bread crumbs; transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear when thickest part of meat is pierced with a fork.