Now this is a souper dessert! Frozen or fresh berries and creamy yogurt, drizzled with your favorite Branch and Vine Vinegar. What could be better? Here is a recipe for Souper Berry Soup! Enjoy!
- 10-12 ounce package of frozen (thawed)
- or fresh berries (any kind or mixed)
- 8 oz. vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- (or try blueberry, raspberry or espresso vinegar.)
- In a food processor or blender, process the berries until pureed.
- Add yogurt and process on low until combined.
- Pour into bowls and drizzle with vinegar.