These Simple Swedish Turkey Meatballs are perfect as an appetizer for a larger gathering, or as the main course for your next family dinner. To add a healthier option, you could try using lean ground turkey meat instead of the already pre-made frozen turkey meatballs.
- 1 bag (40 count) Frozen Turkey Meatballs (from frozen food section in grocery store)
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup - Family Size
- ½ cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup of white wine
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Optional: 1 sliced onion, 1 sliced green pepper, 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Place ingredients in crock-pot and mix.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until sauce has formed into a light brown creamy sauce.
- Reduce to low, then simmer and serve.