Peanut Butter and Jelly Parfaits
Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Welch’s Natural Grape or Strawberry Spread
- 1 1/4 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup natural chunky or creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crunchy granola cereal
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
Microwave jelly, in a microwave-safe bowl, at high 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle 1 tablespoon down sides of each parfait glass; set aside.
Combine yogurt with peanut butter in medium bowl. Spoon 1/2 of peanut butter mixture into each parfait glass. Top each with 2 tablespoons cereal, then 1/2 of the fruit; repeat. Drizzle with remaining jelly. Garnish, if desired, with mint leaves.
Courtesy Family Features/ Welch’s