Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups assorted fresh vegetables (zucchini, red and yellow peppers and/or red onion), sliced
- 1 box (16 ounces) fusilli pasta, cooked, drained and cooled
- 1/3 cup sliced Kalamata or pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
Blend 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, vinegar and ground black pepper in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables.
Arrange vegetable mixture in grill pan or on foil on grill. Grill vegetables, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
Combine vegetables with remaining ingredients in large bowl. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tip: Vegetables may also be roasted in the oven.