Are you tired of having eggs and bacon everyday for breakfast? Here’s a new idea, try Breakfast Six-Layer Trifle. A great combination of fruit and yogurt, it will be a hit at your next brunch party.
- 4 cups minced watermelon
- 3 cups organic fat free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups lowfat natural granola
- 3 cups organic fat free peach yogurt
- 2 cups organic crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Spread the vanilla yogurt over the bottom of a deep glass casserole or trifle dish.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in the order listed above in even layers over the vanilla yogurt. Terrific for a brunch party.