Top it off right. No game day party is complete without chips and dip. Take your nachos to another level with premium toppings such these Barbecue Chicken Nachos. Other upgraded topping options: grilled steak or chicken, grilled corn and onions, a variety of flavorful cheeses, homemade guacamole, diced fresh veggies, seasoned olives and spices, such as Cajun or Caribbean jerk.
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- nacho chips
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg Cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Sour cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Pull white meat off rotisserie chicken and place in mixing bowl.
- Add barbecue sauce to pulled chicken and gently mix together.
- Scatter nacho chips on oven-safe dish and place pulled chicken on top.
- Shred cheese with grater and coat top of chicken.
- Place in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onion on top and serve with sour cream, if desired.