The holiday season is here once again, and while this is a busy time of year for companies all across the country, it’s also a great time to say thanks to the customers and employees who have made the year special.
Your company’s gift giving doesn’t have to be lavish or expensive, just a simple thank you memento, or a customized card or calendar can be enough to brighten a person’s day and carry over the good will of your company. To spur your gift-giving inspiration, the experts at Staples offer these suggestions for some of the hottest gifts this season.
Gifts for customers (or employees)
No two customers are the same and that can make finding the perfect gift difficult. With this in mind, here are a few of ideas which will appeal to anyone even members of your staff.
- Water bottles or travel mugs. Put a new spin on a time-honored classic. Infuser water bottles allow you to put frozen fruit or veggies in the infuser compartment and enjoy the fresh, cool flavors all day. If you think your customers prefer a hot drink on a cold morning, ceramic travel mugs with silicone grips have a modern look and are plastic free.
- High end custom cards. Give your customers a high end custom card with your logo to remind them how valuable they are to you. These cards are more affordable than you may think and they’re a great way to say thank for the all the business you’ve done together. You can also find more ideas for thanking your customers on the Staples Advantage blog.
- Draw cord bags. Available in plenty of trendy patterns, draw cord bags are a gift any customer will appreciate. They’re stylish, reusable and perfect for students, sports fans and anyone else looking for an alternative to the traditional gym bag.
Gifts for employees (or customers)
Those trusted employees who have given their time and their talents to your company deserve a special thank you during the holiday season. Say thank you with these hot gift ideas.
- A case for their devices. Just about everyone has a tablet these days. That means they’ll appreciate a stylish case in luxurious leather to store it in. Whether your employees use their tablets at home or at work, your gift is sure to be with them constantly. Customizable tablet sleeves can also be a great way for employees to carry your company’s logo wherever they go.
- Make the office fun. All work and no play makes for a dull office, so inject some life into your workplace with a company-wide gift of games. Classic board games and playing cards are sure to appeal to your group. Once you bring them in, make sure you set aside some time to play the games in a team-building environment.
Additional gift ideas
Have others on your list that don’t quite fall into one of the two groups listed above? Not to worry, here are some other gift selections for you to consider:
- Gifts for interns and employees younger than 20. Wonder what to get the young employees on your list? Think tech. Replace their existing chargers with portable power banks or consider the Comet Bluetooth(R) Speaker/Selfie Shutter. These gadgets may be small but they pack a lot of punch in a little package.
- Gifts for administrators. Where would you be without your administrator or administrative assistant? It’s a chilling thought. Say thank you with a gift they’ll use and enjoy all year, like a savory new coffee cup, a tote bag or an exciting speaker.
Start your shopping today
The gift you give at the end of the year is a great way to say thank you for everything these important people have done to support your business in 2015 and to get them excited about the year ahead.
Brand Point Content